Packages for your holiday in a unique hotel of the Dolomites
Selected holiday packages for your romantic stay full of wellness in the Hotel Grafenstein. An unforgettable holiday in one of the most beautiful regions of South Tyrol. You will fall in love with us!
Spring time at Schenna
01.04. - 31.05.2021 | Spring now. Endless summer.
Experience Schenna in blossom…
… once again your soul, spirit and body will flourish!
Activities and relaxation: ride with mountain-bikes and e-bikes, hike along the irrigation canal and stroll through the orchards, surrounded by a sea of white and pink flowers. Adventure into enchanted mountain-landscape. Celebrate the Alpine pastures and South-Tyrolean gastronomy.
All services at a glance:
- Reduced admission at the gardens of Trauttmansdorff Castle
- -30% on cable cars in the hiking area Schenna*
- A number of guided tours, workshops and events organised by the Schenna Tourist Office
Book your place up to 1 day in advance, either at the Schenna Tourist Office or online at: www.schenna.com/spring. Limited places available. Info about events from April/May at the Schenna Tourist Office or directly at the Hotel Grafenstein.
Cycling in Scena
BIKETIME AT GRAFENSTEIN 2020
from 01/05 - al 31/10
to the most beautiful places in Meranerland.
Mr. Hofer wants to encourage people of all ages, sizes and bikes to get into the saddle. You are a recreational rider who wants to meet with like-minded people, a normal rider who wants to participate in various tours, while the bike times are just right for you in Grafenstein.
Grafenstein-SPA" is a comfort zone dedicated to well-being. Disconnected from the outside world, it is an ideal place for recharging body and soul. "Grafenstein-SPA" offers a unique range of holistic massages and treatments to promote wellness for the mind and body.
Our package year-round:
3 treatments at 10 € deduction
4 treatments at 15 € deduction
5 treatments at 20 € deduction
What is the MeranCard?
The MeranCard includes from 15 October 2020 - 30 June 2021 a number of services:
- Use of all public transportation throughout South Tyrol
- Rides on public cable cars in South Tyrol, which include i.e. the cable cars to Ritten, Jenesien, Meransen, Mölten and Vöran. Private cable cars are not included.
- One-time entrance to more than 90 museums in South Tyrol
- -10% discount on bike and ski rentals at „Sportservice Erwin Stricker” rental stations and access to exclusive GuestCard advantages and offers.
The card is valid for 7 days from the date of first use. Should you stay for longer than one week, you are entitled to another benefits card.