Packages for your holiday in a unique hotel of the Dolomites
Selected holiday packages for your romantic stay full of wellness in the Hotel Grafenstein. An unforgettable holiday in one of the most beautiful regions of South Tyrol. You will fall in love with us!
Spring time at Merano
Spring time at Schenna
Schenna in bloom
Experience Schenna in blossom…
… once again your soul, spirit and body will flourish!
Activities and relaxation: ride with mountain-bikes and e-bikes, hike along the irrigation canal and stroll through the orchards, surrounded by a sea of white and pink flowers. Adventure into enchanted mountain-landscape. Celebrate the Alpine pastures and South-Tyrolean gastronomy.
Bonus-Card “Schenna in bloom”
Book 3 or more overnight stays in April/May 2020 and you’ll get a free “Schenna in bloom” Card.
• The Card is not transferable and only valid during your stay.
• Not valid for group holidays or booking made through tour-operators.
All services at a glance:
• Free entry at the Trauttmansdorff Castle.
• A number of guided tours, workshops and events organised by the Schenna Tourist Office.
• One-off 25% discount: archery and high-rope courses at the Taser Alm www.taseralm.com.
• Free Alpine-Bob ride with the purchase of a return--
ticket for the Merano 2000 cable car (from 1.-31.5.2020).
The gardens of Trauttmansdorff Castle!
80 natural and cultural landscapes, botanical collections, themed gardens, art installations… with a natural amphitheatre as backdrop. And right in the heart of the gardens, the beautiful castle, the Empress of Austria Sissi once called her home – now the HQ of the Touriseum. You can get there from Schenna by bus, car or foot.
* The “Schenna in bloom” Card grants you free access at the gardens of Trauttmansdorff Castle. The daily parking fee (€ 4) is not included. Present your card at the cash desk. Opening hours in April/May: daily 9.00 AM - 7.00 PM (last admission 17.30 PM)
Free spring events
The “Schenna in Bloom” Card grants you free access to these 10 events:
Calmness is the virtue of the strong
Take a walk along the canal with Roswitha Schwienbacher Kröll. Meditation, water and Kneipp therapies, herbal medicine. Create your Mandala.
Schenna from its best side
Hikes and guided tours through the culture and art-history of the old and new parish churches and the mausoleum.
Soft movements with Marion Inderst, our Yoga expert. Every Thursday at the Schenna Lido.
Mountain: passion & emotions
Guided hikes along the irrigation canals, through farmsteads and high Alpine routes; breath-taking views!
Gardening in Schenna
Workshop and herbs-tasting with landscape-architect Andrea Göhring. Get helpful tips about flower box-arrangement and get to know the most popular spring herbs. Prepare your own drinks, herb-salts and yummy spreads. Herb salt as a present.
Cooking with wild herbs
Workshop with Priska Weger, farmer and herb-expert at the Oberhaslerhof. Make dumplings with “wild” ingredients. Recipes and curiosities about medicinal herbs for a healthy diet.
A world of wild herbs
Herbal spring excursion with Elisabeth Taibon Karnutsch. Curiosities, experiments and tastings. Collect herbs and prepare spreads and tinctures to take home with you.
Vegetable patch and gardens
Landscape-architect Andrea Göhring will walk you through gardens and private allotments of Schenna and teach you about roses, flowers and medicinal herbs.
Excursions with Elisabeth Unterthurner. Set off at dawn and climb 480 m to watch the sunrise from Spieler mountain in Merano 2000. South Tyrolean breakfast on the Meranerhütte.
Golden, Gala, Granny
Walk through the orchards and taste the apples.
Talks about fruit growing, harvesting and apples.
Book your place up to 1 day in advance, either at the Schenna Tourist Office or online at: www.schenna.com/spring. Limited places available. Info about events from April/May at the Schenna Tourist Office or directly at the Hotel Grafenstein.
Cycling in Scena
BIKETIME AT GRAFENSTEIN 2020
from 01/04 - al 31/10
to the most beautiful places in Meranerland.
Mr. Hofer wants to encourage people of all ages, sizes and bikes to get into the saddle. You are a recreational rider who wants to meet with like-minded people, a normal rider who wants to participate in various tours, while the bike times are just right for you in Grafenstein.
Grafenstein-SPA" is a comfort zone dedicated to well-being. Disconnected from the outside world, it is an ideal place for recharging body and soul. "Grafenstein-SPA" offers a unique range of holistic massages and treatments to promote wellness for the mind and body.
Our package year-round:
3 treatments at 10 € deduction
4 treatments at 15 € deduction
5 treatments at 20 € deduction
What is the MeranCard?
The MeranCard includes from 15 October 2019 - 30 June 2020 a number of services:
· Use of all public transportation throughout South Tyrol
· Rides on public cable cars in South Tyrol, which include i.e. the cable cars to Ritten, Jenesien, Meransen, Mölten and Vöran. Private cable cars are not included.
· One-time entrance to more than 90 museums in South Tyrol
- 10% discount on bike and ski rentals at „Sportservice Erwin Stricker” rental stations and access to exclusive GuestCard advantages and offers.
The card is valid for 7 days from the date of first use. Should you stay for longer than one week, you are entitled to another benefits card.